- Programme Director, MSc in Global Healthcare Leadership
- Module Coordinator (Knowledge into Action), Oxford University MSc in Evidence Based Healthcare
- Skoll Early Career Research Fellow
- Research Lead, Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM)
- Research Lead, Medical Mediation Foundation (MMF).
Oscar worked as a doctor in Hauora Tairāwhiti (a rural NZ hospital), and Counties Manukau (Auckland) before taking up a Rhodes Scholarship and moving to Oxford for his DPhil in Healthcare Leadership Development.
Oscar’s teaching and research focuses on supporting real-world impact from leadership development in healthcare through impact-focused evaluation.